Did you know my sister-in-law tricked me into signing up for half marathon?!?!?! Tricky tricky telling me it was a 10k! It's the Baton Rouge marathon which is in January. She sent me the training schedule about 2 months ago... and I've yet to start.... Eeeek! How do we feel about that?
I have this overwhelming sense of mortality. Life feels short all of the sudden. Each moment feels precious. When I was a kid, I didn't think about these things. People lived forever and a year was a long long time. Now time passes fast. People around me pass away. It is like this wake up call to adulthood. I feel old. I know this is just a fact but it sometimes stops me in my tracks.
This morning I had a pink shirt waiting for Annie on the changing table just like she likes it. She looked at it and said "No Way! Purple shirt!"... So Super Mom badge revoked! That oughta teach me, huh? LOL.
And finally go check out Milkweed where I will guest posting on Thursdays from now on.
Don't worry, I haven't started training either...it's going to be fun though! All the Bruno girls in BR :) (we just have to run for a couple of hours)
ReplyDelete