Annie, my love, you are one of a kind. You crack me up daily. I can't believe how sweet and special you are. Did you know that your daddy and I are over the moon for you? I sure hope you know this especially later in life when you might need me to remind you often. You are enough. You are plenty enough. And you make my life so much fun to live.

Lately, my little parrot, you tell me to "be careful" when I'm going up and down the stairs. You say "Annie be careful, too." You also are the best at praising me when I do something great... like pee pee on the toilet, walk down the stairs and change your diaper. You say "good job, mommy! you're awesome".
You are such a smart little cookie. You bring so much fun and laughter to everyone.
You are going to be a great big sister one day. When that time comes, don't worry that you won't get all of our attention always. Just know that you were my first. My first baby. You and me, kid, we have our own special club. We started it the day you were born. Thanks for having patience with me and helping me learn.
You are my girl, little rootie tootie.
No comments:
Post a Comment