Last night was the first time in my life that I have ever been constipated. I thought I was slightly constipated during my last pregnancy, but clearly I was mistaken. Never in my life, yall. But now I know.
So last night right after I get home from work I felt like I needed to go to the bathroom. So I go, and sit there for 10 minutes with NO progress...
I wasn't going to just sit on the toilet all night and there wasn't anything happening down there any time soon. So I just pulled up my pants.
Yall the uncomfortableness! omg. Too much information, I know.
I walk back into the kitchen where Annie and Anthony are eating dinner. I'm slightly hunched over and walking a little funny.
Well Annie picked up on it right away. She looks at me and says "Mommy poo poo in her pants?"
I cracked up!! ((How does she know these things?)) I say "No, honey. Mommy did not poo poo in her pants." ((I wish))
I cracked up!! ((How does she know these things?)) I say "No, honey. Mommy did not poo poo in her pants." ((I wish))
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa. I've only been constipated once...and I took a laxative and
ReplyDeleteHOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY HOLY HOLY.
Jaysus
ReplyDeleteLOLOLOLOLOLOL. I sure do LOVE your blog.
ReplyDeletethat annie is a trip! i love that girl through and through! been there sista... try going through that 3 days after you get home from having that babe. and oh you ripped the whole way so it makes it that much scarier. most miserable thing anyone has to go through. constipation. why do all these people out there take pain killers for fun? like often. ew. the thought of it. ew.
ReplyDelete