I'm almost scared to tell you the good fortune that has been bestowed on me. Today when I got home from work all of my laundry was washed, folded, and stacked neatly by color just waiting to be put away.
No, the maid did not come today. Actually she comes tomorrow. Ha. Dolly offered to do my laundry just because she loves doing laundry. For real. I felt sooo guilty at first, but I got over that the second I walked in the door.
I definitely don't give Dolly enough shout outs. She offers to babysit all weekend. Takes Annie for wagon rides before I get home from work. Cooks for us... So this is what it is like to have family living in the neighborhood. I'm not gonna lie, I feel like I could have five babies and still be super woman with her by my side.
Also another equally fantastic treat today was lunch with Gig and a brief shopping spree to anthro. That store is literally what my heaven looks like. I bought myself a few treats just to make up for the shitty day I was having at work. A black and white tunic from the sale rack and a initial coffee mug for AJ and a turquoise ceramic strawberry crate. Which is now looking great holding sponges at my kitchen sink.
Hmmm good good night.
No comments:
Post a Comment