Friday, April 15, 2011

washing your clothes

Great article my coworker sent me on how often you should wash your clothes. From realsimple.com.  (Complete side note: don't you wish your whole house could be redone by the contributors/editors of real simple? I love that magazine!  They suck me in every time.  How many times can I read how to organize my laundry room/pantry/closet?? Well put a picture on the cover with something coral and blue with fresh flowers in a tin can vase and you know I'll buy it.)
Who doesn't want their house to be this organized?..?..Just saying.

This is the article...
My office girl group and I were talking the other day about how our clothes just don't seem to last. Like those cute cardigans from Target, for example.  So low and behold we wash our clothes too much!!  I love this unclean life that is unfolding in front of me... hahahaha.
Happy Friday to ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment