Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Oh Toodles

Yesterday morning I went into Annie's room to get her up. She was still asleep, so i turned on her lamp and turned off the sound machine. She started stirring a little. So I picked her up and laid her on the changing table. She still had her eyes closed and was stretching and rubbing her eyes and hair. Then all of the sudden she opened her eyes and said to me "Oh Toodles!" First thing out of her mouth. I cracked up laughing. (If you don't know, toodles is from mickey mouse clubhouse) Anyway, it was so cute.

I've been thinking about baby Maggie this morning.. Ready for her to get here and see how beautiful she is.
I've been thinking about life and things.
I've been thinking about the beach. What to pack. I hope Annie likes the sand. Do I need to get spray tanned? I kind of think yes, but then I kind of think... Nicole, get serious.

I'm going wedding dress shopping with Maria this weekend. I'm so excited! I have sisters who love me! I mean, duh and yay too! I want to attempt to sew a dress for Annie this weekend. I'm wondering how hard this is going to be. Is it just me or does it seem really easy? I'm not talking elaborate dress here. I'm talking pillowcase dress. Emily Sparks has a little tutorial on a playdress she made for her daughter. Seems so easy. I need to hit up hobby lobby for fabrics.


This weekend was fun fun as usual. Gigs made the drive out to have a playdate. Hats off to her for taking care of two adorable, running in opposite directions, lets attempt play equipment at the playground in 108 degree heat, i can carry both, toddlers and wearing the cutest pillowcase dress with belt at waist I have ever seen... Holla. Robyn was in town this weekend and her and Anthony spent the weekend perfecting hamburgers for the cook-off and love-hating each other while doing it. Also I got a massage on Saturday, had a little outing to a wine bar with Shala and then celebrated DJ's birthday on Sunday. How does it all fit into 48 hours? Who knows... but it does.


You do you!

1 comment: