Tuesday, May 3, 2011

home is my heart

Just got in from happy hour. Good times were had but I'm glad I'm home. I just went upstairs and watched Annie sleep for a few minutes. I'm so silly to say this but I'm awestruck that Anthony and I made such a perfect thing. It still amazes me that we made a human. I put another person on this earth. Boozey talk, I know. But I just felt it in my bones looking at her tonight.

And to walk in the door to Anthony standing there with the pups...asking me if I want an oatmeal pie because he "just ate one and they are delicious". True love. Some people don't have this. Some people don't want to leave happy hour. Sad sad.

1 comment:

  1. KNeecole. STOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP. I'm going home to watch my wedding video where you and Anthony read and rememebr it was the only part of the WHOLE DAY that made me cry! STOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

    ReplyDelete