Annie’s 18 month check-up was this morning. She is healthy and hitting all of her milestones. 50th percentile for height. 85th percentile for weight. She cried/screamed “all done, all doooonnneeee!” throughout the visit. Poor little tootie…
Did you switch your radio dial to 96.5 for Kidd this morning? I know Sarah did! I know I did! Hopefully they will not let us down.
So I think I’m going to be buying a new car. Used car, but new to me. Or maybe new new. I don’t know. I’m so blah about the whole thing. I paid the Jetta off last September, and it has been sooo nice not having a car payment. So to commit to $500/month for 5 years… I don’t like it. I actually hate the whole car ownership/maintenance/buying process. I just feel like no matter what I buy, I’m somehow going to get screwed. I’m going to pay too much, or buy a dud, or both.
Anthony keeps sending me pictures of Lexus’s and Jag’s to look at..!... huh huh huh huh? Who does he think I am? So I had to break it down for him like this: I want simple, smart, sophisticated. Not “look at me in my lexus at a beauty salon with a baby Louis Vuitton under her under arm”. I’m a cool mom. I want a “mom car” that says practical and cool and hip. Ya dig? Liiiike a Prius! I test drove the Prius last Friday and loved it. I’m going to test drive Volvo’s Friday.
Here are my top picks for cars. Send me some feedback with what you think.
1) Volvo Wagon! Or sedan. or SUV.. VOLVO anything
2) Prius
3) Camry
For some reason it feels like Wednesday. Oh and for everyone who reads Sookie Stackhouse books, I’m on book 4 and Sookie just hooked up with Eric. Holy sex scene!!! Anthony came into the room while I was reading it and I turned bright red. Like a little girl caught reading some adult romance novel… Hahahaha guilty conscience. I needed to go to confessional after that chapter…..

love love love....love any car you love. I would be happy driving any of those choices...especially the volvo wagon...let's get matching. I was thinking that i can't fit three car seats in my car, so you know...just saying.
ReplyDeleteVolvo wagon is 100000% on my life list! Like the one with the 3rd seat. We had a really really good experience with Texas direct auto- I don't like the car buying thing either or the payment!
ReplyDelete