Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Queen Irene

so, yes, you can get chicken pox even if you have had the vaccine. just saying. my sweet darling has chicken pox all over her face and arms and legs.  it is not pretty to look at.  and i don't like it.  but she is in good spirits and my mom is coming to take charge for the rest of the week!  yippee!  she is due to arrive like any minute!

the weekend with queen irene was amazing.  we did lots of chilling, lots of drinking, lots of nothing, but lots of laughing.  we went to good will because mitchell said he just got paid and maybe wanted a wardrobe change. ha. i haven't been to good will in forever.  it was so fun!  i miss those "here today, gone tomorrow" days.  anyway, mitchell found a craft book written by one of his favorite actresses called "Simple Times, Crafting for Poor People". this woman is crazy crazy, i don't get her sense of humor, i don't get it, i can not.  i just can't.  so the point of this is, we were looking through the craft book and found this typewriter she made out of wine corks, and i told mitchell about this cork rug that i always wanted to make.  he was like, let's do it.  soooo we did.... and you'll be seeing it very soon. (hint: maybe on our favorite blog for diy wednesdays....)

oh wait! i also got a volvo station wagon! huh?huh huh huh huh huh!?! yes! i did. and i'm adorable in it! with my carseat and dora the explorer sun shade.  HOLLA!!!

some weekend shots...




1 comment:

  1. Whattttttttttttttttttt I need more station wagon info! I'm so jelly so so soooooooo jelly. Like everytime I say I want it people look at me like I'm crazy- and you have it. I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO JEALOUS.

    I can't post as Sarah on your blog- IDK why!

    ReplyDelete