Friday, June 24, 2011

let 'em feel the beat first

to my people who don't want to go to work... Thank god it’s Friday!

Who needs a snowball in their life right now?  Don't you want to go to Casey's this second??? 


So, I came into work early this morning and decided to put on my old school Friday playlist. (old school = before i had an iphone with Pandora) This playlist is blowing my mind! What a way to start a Friday!! So here is the playlist in case you want to jam out at work with me...

Banana Pancakes - JJ
Chasing Pavement - Adele
Don't Cha Wanna Ride - Joss
Good Vibrations - Beach Boys
Save a Horse (Ride a Cowboy) - B & R
Love Lockdown - Kanye
Some Days You Gotta Dance - Dixie Chicks
Womanizer - Britney
Would You Go with Me - Josh Turner
Write You a Song - Plain White T's
King of New Orleans - Better Than Ezra
Hook - Blues
Hey Fighting Tigers - Golden Band (this one surprised me, and pumped me up)
Party in the USA - Miley
You Know I'm No Good - Amy
Want To - Sugarland

So you get the point. Every song... I'm rocking out! Anne and Shirley are both here this weekend... I don't think I mentioned Shirley came up with mom. So I mean, REAL GOOD FEEL GOOD weekend ahead! I wish I was home hanging with them today.


Did anyone read the news about Delta airlines? I'm appalled. Please go read and then refuse to fly Delta if they don't break ties immediately with these Saudi - anti-Semitic - Oil Princes!


1 comment: